Thursday, March 1, 2012

Building A Popsicle Stick Sewer and String Lights in Action!





So at top you can see a photo view of what I am shooting without the addition of string lights (or a back wall, see string light post below). The next shot is how I usually post diorama/model stuff here without any addition of a light source. You can see what I made and how, but it looks dull.
Again all the pieces you see in these pictures have been discussed in other posts (scroll away) and are all available at Dollar Stores, with the exception of the Luon bases and Star Wars folk.
Now you can see two photos using a dedicated light source, supplied by the string lights to add some drama to our diorama (I like that rhyme and I know you do to).
So the question is, What is going on under the city ? Well you're just going to have to wait until Book Two of the Any How Town series to find out!
cheers,
A.Shay Hahn

No comments:

Post a Comment