Thursday, March 29, 2012

Puppy Headed Vegaroos! OR Day of the Do Over













I guess you'll have to click on some of the pics to enlarge them, for some reason (so confused) Blogger posted them in a descending order in size, which is not the case at all, maybe they will show differently in the post.

Yesterday was a difficult day in the land of final drafts, so much tweaking over about 20 pages most of the day was lost, not actually lost because the work needed to be done, I just would have liked to have accomplished more. Luckily today things are progressing as they should and I even had time to reinforce my neighbours belief that I am absolutely nuts by getting outside to shoot these photos.

I think the next few posts here are going to be about my influences, all the way back to being a kid, and how certain books, comic books, films, people and artists led me to the creation of Any How Town.

cheers,

A.Shay Hahn


No comments:

Post a Comment