Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Popsicle Stick Buildings and Books


I haven't built the doors for this piece yet, not sure why, guess it just got lost in the shuffle. This is a two sided building which is genius because it gives options for dioramas and also doesn't take up too much space.
The only really thing wrong with this build is that it's really tall, at least 18 inches and that makes it quite a bit taller than any of the other buildings I've made for the Any How Town sets.
You can see that I've used the popsicle sticks two ways on these buildings, on one side they're bricks and on the other, boards.
If you have any questions about the builds feel free to send me an email.
We're doing the final polish in Chapter 17 today (only six more Chapters to go) after taking some time off Book One yesterday to do some transcribing in Book Three, this wonderful weather is also a bit of a distraction but I'm going to get through this and have Book One and a good query letter ready for the end of the month.
Also the series is a "tetralogy", a word that I didn't know until today.
A.Shay Hahn

No comments:

Post a Comment