Sunday, March 11, 2012

Building Popsicle Stick Vehicles, Airplanes!

A couple of posts ago I'd put up the tutorial about how to build a truck or a car with bits of wood, the hardest thing to secure if you don't want to spend too much morney are wheels. Wooden wheels are hard to come by an easy way to make them is to buy a large dowel and use a chop saw to cut it up into segments, but not everyone has access to a chop saw.
What I propose you do instead of building four, three or even two wheeled  vehicles is to build airplanes ! Building airplanes is just as cool as building wheeled vehicles. In the Any How Town stories airplanes do not figure very prominently and I have built a few but just for my own amusement and I promise I'll get some photos up later this week of same airplanes that I've made.
have a sunny Sunday,
A.Shay Hahn


No comments:

Post a Comment