Thursday, March 8, 2012

Building Popsicle Stick Vehicles EXAMPLES





Here are some examples of other vehicles that I've built for Any How Town, they all follow the same basic principles that I outlined in the past tutorial "Building Popsicle Stick Vehicles". If you look closely at each piece you can see that they really are just variations on the simple "wheels with dowels chassis". The only differences are the size of the center piece of wood and the placement of the wheels. As I said below I can't stress how important it is to take advantage of buying wheels when you see them for cheap.

"But Shay, what if I can't find any wheels ? What if the wheels are too expensive ?". Well, fear not we'll deal with that problem in the next few posts.
have a great day,
A.Shay Hahn

No comments:

Post a Comment