Monday, June 3, 2013

Popsicle Stick Two Car Garage and Staircases



A quick tutorial on staircases, I've posted one before but here's another one. I used two tongue depressors as the left side and then stood the dominoes on end. I used some really skinny dowels to act as a support and then let the whole thing dry. Once dry I repeated the same process on the other side of the stairs then tilted the diorama on it's back and attached the staircase.
The photo is just a progress shot to show you what the treads of the staircase will look like.
The next shot is the base coated garage without signs, props etc.
The second photo is another process shot.
The third photo is of these cool toothpicks that have these great notched tops they will make great balusters for staircases, inspiration is everywhere in the Dollar Store you just have to look at it.
In Book News I've submitted to three more agents and am working on the second book, let's hope by the end of the month I have someone repping these great stories.
A.Shay Hahn


No comments:

Post a Comment