Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Trial by Tiny Fires

A Comic Book Available for Purchase in Any How Town
 
Today I began beta testing the first book of the Any How Town series, the challenge was simple I posted on face book that anyone who wanted to read the first fifty pages could, provided they were voracious readers who would offer feedback. If they liked what they read they would get the next fifty pages.
The only catch was they had to be kids under the age of twelve.
I capped the group at four, today I am sending out the first fifty pages.
Understand something here, I have had my plays read by David Fox, Jerry  Franken,Holly Lewis, Eric Coates, Urjo Kareda, Andy McKim, Layne Coleman and a host of other incredible actors, directors and Artistic Directors but nothing in my past can compare to the nerve wracking feeling of having a kid read the start of my book and tell me if it's boring or not.
I hope to get some great structured feedback and will seriously consider any changes they suggest.
updates to come.
A.Shay Hahn

No comments:

Post a Comment