Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Ride the Dino Turkey! Write the Dino Turkey!

Once again when confronted with a blank piece of paper I realize how rusty my drawing skills are, I have to draw every day or things are just going to get worse. Disappointed with a couple of aspects of the piece, especially Oliver's face but it's the first of many so I'll let it go.
It's a rainy day in Toronto and the pressure headache that started yesterday is still lingering, hope to get a good chunk of editing on Book Two finished but it will be slow going and I may start to do notes on a stand alone book in case I can't get any agents to bite on the series, I may have to write an entirely different book first in order to get the series published later.
Enjoy the above image of Oliver riding a giant Gobbler, one of the many animals that live in AHT.
Congratulations to the Chicago Blackhawks and the Boston Bruins, heck of a series, heck of a game.
A.Shay Hahn
 

No comments:

Post a Comment