Monday, June 24, 2013

File Under: Lesson Learned Giant Man Edition

I mentioned the Indiana Jones figures  in my last post as good looking "normal" figures I should also include a couple of the Terminator Salvation figures as well a couple of weeks ago on ebay I was looking for figures and found a great Marcus Lawbreaker figure and quickly snapped it up. Unfortunately for me I didn't check the height and bought this figure (left) who is 6" tall.
It was my mistake and I felt pretty stupid, there are large men in Any How Town and Noir Town, big dudes, just not this big. It's okay though I am going to use the jacket and the feet for a mod that I'm planning to do on one of my other figures. I need practice modding and this figure didn't cost too much so no harm done.
But always read the whole item description.
A.Shay Hahn


No comments:

Post a Comment