Friday, February 15, 2013

Popsicle Stick Garage Workshop Build

This looks like a complete shambles right now, here's our work in progress view of a large scale garage/workshop. There are a ton of details to add in this piece, there will be a working garage door, a normal working door and some mechanical doodads that will swivel, pivot, crank etc.
There are also many small details that I'll have to add to this piece to really sell it, papers, tools, posters, all kinds of bric-a-brac will be glued in to really bring it to life.
I used hard cardboard as the tile to knit the different sections together, it's an easy way to add some interesting texture to a build.
More to come once this is under control.
The Lords of Space have spoken! Free Pussy Riot!
A.Shay Hahn


1 comment:

  1. We have been making things like this at school when we were still kids. I really had fun and I can feel the excitement swarm over me as if I was back in that place again. Think I'll try making it again during my past time. :)
    - CadNW.com

    ReplyDelete