Thursday, February 14, 2013

"Popsicle Stick" Excavator and Patience and Stuff

Here's the painted up and finished excavator, it turned out pretty boss. And almost all the materials come from kits purchased at the Dollar Store! Once again I'd like to thank the folks over at Deviant art who take the time to comment on the work that I post. This month, more than any I've been pretty much on my own with my projects. Yes, I have my beautiful wife and ridiculous dog but other than that I've had very little contact with other creative or friends.
This month in particular is a waiting game, played out at home in front of the laptop transcribing the second book in the Any How Town series and waiting to hear back from the lit. agent that I contacted, I'm glad I have this project to work on as I wait, but the waiting does take up a certain percentage of my concentration.
I have more to say but maybe I'll get another post up later of some more kit work, because I really can't handle any more typing.
Happy Valentines Day to my wonderful wife,
A.Shay Hahn


No comments:

Post a Comment