Sunday, February 5, 2012

A Really Big Drawing cont'd


The really big drawing is coming together very slowly, I keep changing my mind as to which characters from the books I want sitting together, what they are doing etc. Anyways here are three of the boys from the 32nd Lemon Infantry, McGiveny Brigg, Brinker Ellis and Wash Stinson, haven't gotten to drawing McGiveny's tattoos yet, and next I assume I'll be putting Denny "Deathshead" Stinson on the girder somewhere. If you're curious just as to who these people are you can skip down to the 2009 section of the blog and read their early character profiles back when they were the leads in the Any How Town Saga not Olly and Eaglet who were just annoying kids that never left them alone.
We're at 25,000 words and hopefully we'll hit 50,000 by the 18th, aiming for the first book to be around 225-250pages long, Book Two is about the same, Book Three is a little longer and Book Four is very long, yes I've plotted them all out and written almost all of Book Two in rough and a good chunk of Book Three's beginning, in fact Book Three has TWO beginnings, it's that good.
A.Shay Hahn

No comments:

Post a Comment