Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Building A Popsicle Stick Head Quarters, Wine Bottle Box Conversion




I'll probably just keep using the title "Buiding A Popsicle Stick (Blank) for these posts since they always end up being used somewhere, apologies if you find this to be false advertising. If you scroll down in this blog you can find the many different pieces and kits that went into building this set and others. This was a project that I built when I had run out of the Luon (is that how you spell Luon? I've never had to write it down) pieces that I use for bases and walls when I make these little sets. This was a double slide top wine bottle box that was in our basement and it quickly became this two tiered enemy headquarters.

How does this relate to the Any How Town books?  Featured here is a Gardan Sputterjack, yes our enemies from across the Golovin Sea also race sputterjacks they actually have more classes than just the Sputterjack but that is a story for another day. Late on this week I'll post the single wine bottle conversion that I did.
A.Shay Hahn
madcraftshoppe@live.com

No comments:

Post a Comment