Thursday, February 23, 2012

Building A Popsicle Stick Army Checkpoint


Yesterday I posted a double slide top wine box conversion, here's what I did with a single slip top wine box. The top photo of the gates leading up to a checkpoint (no doubt going to the Gardan camp inside Any How Town) is made from the lid of the box.
The bottom photo is the rest of the box. The stairs are made of mini-jenga pieces that I added by putting the box on it's side and glueing the stair treads in place with the platform and supports. After that was dry it was easy to keep it on it's side and add all of the bricks, once all of that was dry I attached the ladder that I had built while waiting for the box to dry (always build things separately and then attach).
I may get to doing some tricks with lighting tomorrow and stage a full scene.
If you have any questions about the builds I've been doing or about Any How Town please don't hesitate to email me at madcraftshoppe@live.com I'd love to get a dialogue going with you. Questions and Answers will be published on this blog, names will be Anonymous or User ID names.
back to writing Book One and Two.
A.Shay Hahn

No comments:

Post a Comment