Tuesday, January 31, 2012

A Really Big Drawing


Check out the wikipedia entry and find out about the men and the photographer of this famous image, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunch_atop_a_Skyscraper
I needed some kind of project to keep my hands going after typing all day so I thought I'd do a really big drawing for Any How Town, it's early days yet but the plan is to block in a bunch of characters and then after this rough inking/drawing is finished (see above) I'm going to go over with acrylic/water colour to tone it all. We're at 21 500 words so far and there is no end in sight for the second draft, it's getting stronger and stronger and more and more clear. If you are interested in helping to fund the writing, please go to "the mad craft shoppe" (see links) it's where you can see my paintings that I have for sale and where they are located in Toronto. It's a dream to take the next three months off from painting to write, so expect to see alot more posts here at Any How Town over the next few months. If you have any questions about the characters or the series, just send them along I'd be glad to reply to them here.
best,
A.Shay Hahn
madcraftshoppe@live.com


No comments:

Post a Comment