Friday, May 24, 2013

Popsicle Stick Two Car Garage



Took a break today away from the books, I've been staring at my laptop screen for days and it's burnt my eyes something fierce, so instead I put together this quick build for a two car garage that connects to the "workshop" build, you can see it a few posts back.
As per usual it's made from popsicle sticks, coffee stirrers, mini dowels of various sizes, foam boards and matchsticks. It's ready for base coating but that will have to wait a few days, I figure I'll do this paint job and the waterfront one on the same day.
In AHT news I'm going to work on rejigging my query letter and synopses a bit, it's good, but since I have received a few rejections from literary agents it obviously has to be better. This world is too important to not keep improving every aspect of the work and that includes the mandatory query letter and all the administrative work that comes with trying to get published.
Lucky for me I have an incredible contingency plan in place that I can use if I decide to stop approaching literary agents.
have a great weekend,
A.Shay Hahn
 

No comments:

Post a Comment