Sunday, May 19, 2013

Popsicle Stick Docks, popsicle stick buildings




Here we are, back to where we started so many years ago when I first built some docks out of mini dowels and popsicle sticks but this time it's far more advanced. Like I mentioned in my last post ( I don't remember if I did, lets pretend) the dioramas are now connecting to each eachother. The docks now attach to the Iron Works diorama. You can now pull your skiff or lifeboat or whatever right up to the docks and unload your cargo through the giant wooden doors and into the Iron works.
Once this is painted I'll do some lit/staged shots.
The materials used in this build were Paper Towels, mini dowels, coffee stirrers and popsicle sticks attached to foam board - all materials purchased at the Dollar Store.
have a great long weekend,
A.Shay Hahn


No comments:

Post a Comment