Thursday, September 6, 2012

Great Dioarama Bits and Pieces






Okay I'm back after a trip to the Absolute Dollar, the best dollar store in the East End of Toronto, at the top we have a new find and remember, if you find something new and cool, always buy two or three packs. When I find something new that I like, I use it - alot. So these spools are going to be awesome for engine parts, misc. stuff on shelves, they are hollow through the center so you can insert dowels into them. They have all kinds of possiblities.
The next pic is of these great Time for Crafts vehicle kits, I especially like the Train one because it comes with lots of good pieces that can be used to make steps, seats in vehicles etc. So I reccomend buying two of those whenever you see them. I included the photo at the end because bits like these are the ones you'll use first, sure weird shaped pieces look cool and make great details but it's these squares and rectangles that will be there for you in the beginning stages of your builds - so I thought I'd shine a light on them.
Alright, if you haven't been over to my other blog, "the mad craft shoppe" (see links, right side) I suggest you hop over and check out some great new propaganda inspired pieces and read my thoughts on creating that work, you can also find out where my paintings are hanging in Toronto and yes I accept paypal and ship worldwide.
take it easy folks,
A.Shay Hahn

No comments:

Post a Comment