Saturday, September 8, 2012

Building Popsicle Stick Vehicles, War Wheels!






Here are views of the other three "Karza" War Wheels that I was building this week, these are the beauties before I take them to base coat, which I thought I was going to include a photo of but I'm not. Basecoating is boring, you're going to dislike doing it, but it is important and your stuff will look all the more awesome because of it. So I've got these guys built, based and ready for paint. A couple of years ago (has it been that long?) I did a tutorial on how to paint animals, this time around I'll do a vehicle painting tutorial on one of these bad boys.
Now it's time to ask something of you internet, it's time for you to tell someone else about this blog, that's right, just let someone else know about all the cool stuff that happens here, maybe drop me a line to let me know that you did.
cheers,
A.Shay Hahn

No comments:

Post a Comment