Tuesday, July 5, 2011

We're at Chapter 12 of the First Book!


Oh no! Oliver Stinson, Sinawa Eaglet, Schutzy the Police Shepherd and the stranger known as
 Twenty Fossil Duncan have been surrounded outside Twenty Fossil's camp by the vicious pack of man eaters known as "the Boneyard Dogs"! What will happen ? Who will rescue them ?

That's right we have come a long ways from the Upper Market of Any How Town our young heroes are in a really tight spot now backed up against the cliff walls near the old Harcourt Mine!

I've been writing nonstop for days now and it's coming along really well. I gave myself a foolish deadline of
trying to finish the first book by the 10th of July and after doing this I immediately got stuck, so I decided
to stage the scene I was writing and see if any new ideas came my way.
cheers,
A.Shay Hahn


No comments:

Post a Comment