Tuesday, July 12, 2011

If there's a map, it's real, cont'd



I didn't think that it would be difficult naming streets, but the truth is, well it's harder than I thought it would be, I decided to give a finite number of N/S running streets that would be 1 - 25th, the others I'd give names that would reflect the different neighbourhoods and small districts of AHT. Then, as I need them I've started plugging in the businesses and their names, the occupants of apartments etc. Expect this map to grow and get more messy as time goes on. For each book I will draw a map that goes into detail about the area as the books seem to take place in very specific locations, each location building on the overall hidden mystery of AHT. Just call me an amateur cartographer for now, and of course, all locations are subject to change.
A.Shay Hahn
madcraftshoppe@live.com

No comments:

Post a Comment