Friday, July 15, 2011

Name That Mangy Squirrel! Neil Gaiman Totem Animal Theft

Here's Violet a beautiful pup that I  was dog sitting the other day, Violet was well behaved for being left alone with a weirdo she'd only met once before in her young life, her only display of dissatifaction with her circumstances was tearing a very young Hydrangea to pieces. Violet reminds me of Cabal who Neil Gaiman often posts about on his blog (I'm sorry I forget the name of the other dog he recently adopted).
 Also on fb I had a "Name that Mangy Squirrel" contest and the winning name is Nick Nolte! I'm partail just to calling him Nolte but its a fine choice, congrats to the winner.
 Today has been pretty good wrote a lot of pages and am currently working my way up to the next chase/action scene and in the AHT books there are many chases and many action scenes, each different from the last.
 hope your day is going well
A.Shay Hahn
madcraftshoppe@live.com

No comments:

Post a Comment