Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Spielbergian Petting Zoo


It's been a few days since I've written anything for AHT and I really hated being away from it, that's what tells me that I'm on the right track doing this project now at this time. I was finishing a couple of commissions and all I could think was that I'd be able to get back to writing soon. It's a good feeling, dinking around in Book Three of the series right now, rebooting the beginning of the book, had two good intros but actually figured out through the nuts and bolts that I have to COMBINE the two, so that's today and tomorrow's work.
 This may be the final work at the Press Club (850 Dundas West) to see my work there, check what's on the walls at the link "the mad craft shoppe".
 Enjoyed the last Harry Potter movie but was disappointed at the things they left out, the ghosts weren't involved, the crazy desks running after Death Eaters and of course The Boars.
A.Shay Hahn
madcraftshoppe@live.com

No comments:

Post a Comment