Friday, July 15, 2011

A Conference of Dragons

A few years ago my mother wrote a great photo book for my nephews about the adventures of two dragons, Rusty and Two Two as they went on an adventure through her back garden and ended up at my old Castle Greyskull to talk to a king. This summer at our family cottage everyone is bringing their dragons and we're going to do another photo book together, which I think is going to be a great activity. The dragons go down to the water, take a trip in a motorboat or a canoe, explore a forest and get in all kinds of mischief. But as the date approaches I found myself getting a bit nervous, I dug through my piles of plastic animals and realized much to my shock that I had no dragons, I had tigers and antelopes, sharks and all kinds of beasties that I'd created myself, but no dragons. Well like the proverbs say, "Ask the Dollar Store and you shall receive" so I'm not going up empty dragon handed, I now have this guy to add to the story, now all he needs is a name.
A.Shay Hahn
madcraftshoppe@live.com

No comments:

Post a Comment