Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Constant companions along the way (Warning May Contain Nostalgia)


Remember these notebooks ? I almost teared up when I saw them at a Dollar Store (again with the Dollar Stores!) on the Danforth, had to buy an armload. I carried these things everywhere with me as a kid, I kept notes on my favourite Micronauts in them if I remember correctly and of course of constant companion, the other Mr.Hahn. It's nice to have these blogging breaks when I've had a blank, I'm really enjoying writing this series as individual books, but they also contain a mystery that spans over four books, originally I'd plotted three books, but there was alot of extra fun that I wanted tied to the central story so we expanded to a fourth and then of course consequently there are now notes for a fifth and sixth book where the first mystery is solved and a more immediate and far more dangerous mystery begins. Having a great time with Any How Town, there's no shortage of fun characters to give voice to and action sequences (tons of action sequences) to plot.
A.Shay Hahn
madcraftshoppe@live.com

No comments:

Post a Comment