Saturday, July 6, 2013

More Characters MG vs YA and pain


Way back when I began this project my main character was the fella you see at the top Brinker Ellis, he lived (well still does) in a shack behind the most popular bar in the city, one of his best friends Denny "Deaths Head" Stinson is pictured below he's one of the older brothers of the main character Oliver Stinson. These guys were soldiers, the books take place three years after the was has ended.
 
The switch to Oliver and Eaglet being the main characters is explained in one of the posts below, but I wouldn't be against writing a book about the four teenaged friends who the stories were originally going to be based around, it was some thick dystopia for sure, there were characters with PTSD, drinking problems, rage issues you name it, but it was also a lot of fun.
 
Expect more drawings to show up over the next while, I am in a huge amount of pain right now, going into the Dentist Monday and will probably have to get a root canal or two, the right side of my jaw feels like I've been kicked in the face with a combat boot, and yes I do know what that feels like. Drawing seems to be the only thing that helps take my mind off the pain, that and taking pills, and also getting ready to have six people over for dinner in about three hours.
wish me luck,
A.Shay Hahn


No comments:

Post a Comment