Friday, January 11, 2013

Mandarin Orange Crate Craft II

Here's the second mandarin orange crate walker. The last piece had a great clunky military transport look to it but I thought I could improve on the legs. With this model I extended the legs on wooden dowels - maybe this walker can telescope it's legs up to give it a higher vantage point. I also made the side panel the cargo door and added window openings to the back and other side.
I originally conceived of this vehicle as a bounty hunter/poaching vehicle so I may stage this again with some views of the interior, just waiting for some things to arrive in the mail that I'm going to use.
Next week is a big typing week so this week has been a great creative binge before doing a bunch of "office" work on the book series. The first arc of the books is four stories and I've started plotting the fifth and sixth books which make up a two book series.
Batten down the hatches Newfoundland !
A.Shay Hahn
madcraftshoppe@live.com
UPDATE- Didn't realize this pic was so dark, will have to reshoot.


No comments:

Post a Comment