Wednesday, January 30, 2013

A.Shay Hahn, Life Boat Build WIP

Here's as far as I got today on the Life Boat build, mostly I'm just dinking around with placement of figures and the boat itself, still lots to go until I'm happy with it and I'll have to shoot a few hundred digital shots until I get what I'm looking for. I'll also have to hook up some kind of lighting rig, maybe two MR's on a fader box ( please don't send me technical questions, I'll probably get a buddy to build it for me, I have no clue about this stuff) to control the light, this was shot with just the over heads in the studio so it reads pretty "hot".
The background is just a block in and will gain detail over time.
If you're trying to identify figures in the build just keep in mind my favourite trick for making new "characters" which is this, I pop the heads off of figures and switch them.
Haven't heard back from the agent I contacted yet and I'll continue working on the second draft of Book Two (which is probably 70,000 words - the first book which was mostly the set up for the next three books is about 54,000 words) through to the end of February.
time for a cold glass of juice.
A.Shay Hahn
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment