Thursday, January 10, 2013

Comic Book Heroes of Any How Town




Here's one of the covers that I've been working on for the Any How Town book series. Comics play a big part in the plot of the books (I've discussed this before in other posts) and I wanted to get some done for you to see. It's also part of my resolution to complete and post two AHT based drawings a week. I need to get my skills up (I've also talked at length this, feel free to read some other posts) so if I can do that and improve the online archive of AHT material that's great. I'm sure when an agent or publisher finally stumbles across this blog I think they'll be impressed.
 
Anyways, yes there are problems with the lettering and inking in the image, but those things will improve with each cover, but I'll also tell you right now that this is not the case, the lettering in the second cover is terrible.
have a great day,
A.Shay Hahn


No comments:

Post a Comment