Friday, November 2, 2012

Our Heroes in Action

 Sinawa Eaglet Rainland, one of our heroes
 If you follow this blog at all you know that I constantly complain about my drawing skills, or lack of time I dedicate to drawing and how I always swear that I will try to draw every day, or at least once a week, or every other month. I wanted to get some action shots down of the characters as they are now not like they were all the way back to when I started this blog. I finished this picture of Eaglet last night and then did a horrible drawing of Oliver, which I'll post with the finished Oliver hopefully later today.
Next week I'm starting in on the final edits/draft of Book One and finishing typing up the second book, yes I wrote all four books in longhand it's just faster for me that way, I want to get Book One out to agents by the end of November and have a great cover letter thingy finished to go with it - fingers crossed.
When I've cracked and can type no more, I'm going to draw, hopefully every second day and get some great action up here to really get people curious about the world of Any How Town.
If you're in Toronto and down town, please head by the Cameron House to see my latest show of paintings, "popular/mechanics" (they open at 4pm) any funds from sales will be going to keeping me working on the AHT series, we're so close to getting Book One ready to go it's driving me crazy.
UPDATE: Here's the sketch of Eaglet I was talking about in the last post, "Our Heroes and Their Friends, do you see how boring this is ?
A.Shay Hahn
madcraftshoppe@live.com

No comments:

Post a Comment