Saturday, November 10, 2012

Ladies and Gents, the Hazard Viper

I've mentioned a couple of action figures of note on this blog before, Battlefield Captain America and The Red Hulk have a new figure to add to their esteemed company, may I present  the G.I Joe Hazard Viper. This guy isn't even a main character, he's a grunt who works with toxins, but geez, just look at that detail! You can see through the goggles, the helmet comes off etc. I just can't say enough about how incredible this figure is and if you head to a winners you can get them for $6.99 !
Mother of Pearl! What a price!
So next week we get into the final edit of Book One and cover letter writing, should be fun, it's high time Book One was finished and sent out for judgement.
Also if you're downtown head to the Cameron House to see "popular/mechanics" a show of my paintings, the reception is Saturday, Nov. 24th from 4-7pm with music by Colonel Tom and the American Pour and some of the wonderful food will be supplied by Chef David Friedman and Red Fish Restaurant.
Head to my other blog "The mad craft shoppe" (see links) to see the work.
A.Shay Hahn

No comments:

Post a Comment