Friday, November 2, 2012

Our Heroes and their friends



I rushed this last drawing and all I can see is a witch riding a broomstick and that will not do. How did this happen? Well, I drew the pose and then started inking it and THEN decided to add the staff, big mistake. Maybe the further we get away from Hallowe'en the more it will look like Jin is just holding a staff, here's hoping.
I also included here (and added to the first post in the drawing series) early sketches of the characters, they are BORING sketches, they don't stand up, Any How Town is an exciting place and those poses are DULL. I also included this Last Airbender figure that I used as a reference but I realize what I have to do in the next attempt at the design of this character is make their outfits unique - simple but totally unique.
A.Shay Hahn

No comments:

Post a Comment