Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Building Popsicle Stick Robo Dino Riders!



Here are three of the Dinosaur Kits that I've bashed (kit bashing is a word that's been around a long time that I just learned, it's more or less what I do but originated with more complicated models, like the World War Two model kits) to make two legged vehicles similar to the Sputterjack racing machines.
In Any How Town Book news, the synopses is almost perfect, I'm moving onto getting a solid query letter written this week and I've finished the final edits on the first fifty pages of the first book so things are moving along just as they should.
If you're in downtown Toronto head to the Cameron House to see my paintings, you can preview the show at my other blog, "The mad craft shoppe" (see sidebar,right) and the reception is Saturday, November 24th from 4-7pm.
get your toque on,
A.Shay Hahn

No comments:

Post a Comment