Monday, April 16, 2012

A Wild Pack of Family Dogs

Another short post today, but expect something else to come up later on this afternoon. I've been away from the final draft of Book One for about a week, I have some commissions to finish and those are taking up my time. But I think the break is a good thing, I'll come back at it with fresh eyes and finish kicking the dead wood out of the draft.

Any How Town at it's heart is about family, the family we have, and the family we build around this. This is also true of the animals in Any How Town and here's a family of secret beasts that I still have to finish painting.

Remember this photo, later on I'll reproduce this picture as a painted, installed dioarama and you'll be able to see the difference all that dry brushing and set building can make.

Have a great day, make something.

A.Shay Hahn


No comments:

Post a Comment