Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Genesis or Kid A, Future Headmaster?

Genesis (AKA Kid A)
10x12 acrylic on canvas

So we've begun the huge Avengers vs. X-Men crossover and the battle lines are being drawn, our heroes are heading into space to confront the Phoenix force which is on it's way to either destroy the Earth or spend some quality time with Hope, who is part of Cyclops school.
Well, I read Wolverine and the X-Men and while Cyclops is having his chats with Hope I'm more concerned about Genesis (AKA Kid A) this is the guy who will be leading the X-Men in the future and I think should play a pretty pivotal role in the A vs X plotline, he might not, but he should.
Wolverine and the X-Men is a great series, fun to read and look at and has a great madcap approach that is of course (since this is the X-Men) about to get VERY serious.
Keep your eye on this kid, big things are coming his way.

In Any How Town news I had so much fun creating my own versions of the Avengers that are being featured in the upcoming film that I'm just going to keep on creating paintings based on some of the more intriguing characters in the Marvel Univers, so bear with me while I get this out of my system.
A.Shay Hahn

No comments:

Post a Comment