Wednesday, April 25, 2012

The White Rabbit! Marvel Series

The White Rabbit
10x12inches,acrylic on canvas,framed
$140.00
I'm having a great time with this Marvel series, I'm not planning anything in advance I'm just thinking of characters that I like or I think are interesting and putting my own spin on them.
I personally think that the White Rabbit should probably have become A) more powerful by  now and B) Join the Avengers! This would drive Spiderman crazy, I know so little about this character she was ripe for a good remodel so I thought a more psychedelic approach to her look would be better, perhaps her new powers have something to do with hallucinogens ?
This series is my thanks to comic books, I love comics, everything about them so I hope you enjoy my
interpretations of the figures.
Who knows I may do 100 of them and have a Marvel based show.
cheers!
A.Shay Hahn
follow on twitter @madcraftshoppe


No comments:

Post a Comment