Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Chapter Three Into the Upper Market

I tried to add this as a header to the Any How Town blog but apparently have been refused, so I'll just put it here for now, I may also restage and reshoot it so we can get a few more Gobblers into the picture but of course this is all distraction. Yesterday I began transcribling/rewriting for Book One of Any How Town and it took alot longer than I thought it would, trying to do both jobs at the same time (and hook up the new xbox and make a lasagna) is a little crazy so I have to rethink my strategy if I want to get Book One finished and get into Book Two by the end of January. At some point I'm sure I'll put up a sample chapter here to read to get some feedback but I just haven't decided which chapter that will be. Hope to get to Chapter Five today, I'll keep you posted.
 Over at the Mad Craft Shoppe, where I post my paintings, drawings and designs you can see my work that is hanging at Cowbell Bistro until the 11th of January, check out my dedicated wall of paintings at the Press Club (850 Dundas West) and also to continue funding the writing of this project I have extended my SALE of work from "The Royal Families" (see labels) all 10x12 paintings are $140.00 (instead of $160.00) for the rest of the month, keep the dream alive and pick up some art for your home.
best,
A.Shay Hahn
madcraftshoppe@live.com

No comments:

Post a Comment