Tuesday, February 17, 2009

More folks

Sinawa Bullet of Greenpoint
"This guy just wants to kill you."
McGiveny Brigg
(Sinawa Bullet is the son of Cold Offering, one of the Elders of the Greenpoint Tribe, he is highly suspicious of Towners and will follow them and taunt them if they cross into Green Point lands.

Time McGavin is the Editor of the Fallen Informal, Any How Town's local newspaper (more on this later.)
EDIT Now named "Shanley McGavin and the newspaper is "The Fallen and the Formal"
Urbanfleet Carinta and her "special friend" Urbanfleet Effingham are famous athletes in the Mallory States, stars of the All Women Street Ball league. They come to Any How Town to train in the off season, they do this by carrying men home from the bars for a small fee. Sometimes there is nothing more comforting to a drunk than the sight of an eight foot tall lesbian with a tattooed face.
News from A.Shay Hahn: Hey readers sorry that I haven't filled in the character reports in as much detail as I did below. Originally I was uploading this material to Facebook, writing the character bits and then just pasting them onto this site. I have since taken down the Facebook site as their Terms of Service state that there is a question of ownership as to work uploaded to Facebook allowing them to subliscense your photos, info etc. Well, as a creator and holder of intellectual property I can't have this, or abide it, so I removed every image of my work, of course there is a "Ghost Site" where Facebook has this work, I'm no fool, but the less of me they have access to the better. I know that anything you upload to the Internet can be "Stolen" but the less places that can happen, the better.
We have finished three "Shorts" in script form and starting next week, hopefully by next Friday, we'll have ten more character shots (like these) original concept sketches and we will be starting our first pages of Any How Town.
best,
A.S.H



No comments:

Post a Comment