Saturday, March 30, 2013

Inspiration G.I Joe Defiant Space Vehicle Launch Complex

 
I think this may be the next build that I tackle, it would be a huge challenge to produce my own version of this crazy playset, it will roll, have hinged sides, detachable vehicles, the whole works. I guess I'll start gathering materials and start it in May.
Here's the Wikipedia entry if you need the whole spiel on what this playset could do
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_G.I._Joe:_A_Real_American_Hero_playsets 
While you're waiting please head on over to my other blog, "the mad craft shoppe" to see new paintings that will be for sale at the Press Club (850 Dundas West, Toronto) or go to my blog "the alphabet shoppe" to see the kids letters that I paint.
I am A.Shay Hahn and I am a busy man.
A.Shay Hahn

No comments:

Post a Comment