Saturday, March 16, 2013

Dollar Store Scores



One of my favourite independents is the dollar store right at Bathurst Station, they've always got something that no one else has, its where I purchased the awesome mini jengas that I used in some of the builds - wish I'd kept one for myself. Anyways here are some new scores. These chains are going to be great, the links are really small, not quite to scale, but close enough to pass, I just have to knock the shine off them with some paint.
In the bridal section of the store I stocked up on more of these plastic pigeons, they make great background and can be lightly painted so they pass.
The final purchase was two packs of these really skinny dowels by Krafty Kids, I've never seen them so skinny, just look at that, I'm sure they'll be great for cables and wire conduits or mini details.
all in all a good day,
A.Shay Hahn
UPDATE : The store is called "Pay Less For Everything" at least that's what the sign says
 

No comments:

Post a Comment