Sunday, December 2, 2012

Mandarin Orange Crate Troop Carrier! You gotta see this!




So here's the piece almost completed and then completed with paint job. I think it turned out pretty well considering I did it while bedridden and noseblown. I'll add another picture later on when I get some more mandarin oranges.
In painting news, today is the last day to see my show at the Cameron House, doors open at 5pm and you can purchase work (in cash) from the bar staff. Kevin Quain and the Mad Bastards play this eve, perfect rainy day music.
Hopefully this is the last day of Super Cold 2012 and I can get back to finishing my book, also I want to give a huge show of support to the Etherington Brothers, two brothers (writer/artist) whose work I think is the best, check out their blog here.http://theetheringtonbrothers.blogspot.ca/  I bought the 600 page sketchbook (see Store in their links) for myself as a Christmas gift.
A.Shay Hahn

No comments:

Post a Comment