Monday, December 10, 2012

Building a Large Scale Popsicle Stick Diorama, Sewer System



Hey there folks, sorry if it feels like I've been away for ever, but I just had to kick this lingering cold which has been passed back and forth in our house like an ugly baby. I wanted to get a few shots of this piece posted before I added figures to it. You can see that ALL of the different techniques that I've posted tutorials for over the past year are in play here. There are platforms, stairs, windows, pipes, bits and pieces, and ladders all coming together to make this very cool underground adventure scene.
I haven't finished the left side window yet, I'm planning on making something different for that area and I'll post those pics once I nail down exactly what I want to do.
If it's your first time here, have a look around at the tutorials, there's all kinds of cool stuff to see.
In book news I'm still plugging away at the final draft of Book One, it was just impossible to do with a head full of awful and now hopefully I can get the first package out before Christmas.
alright, back to it,
A.Shay Hahn

No comments:

Post a Comment