Thursday, December 13, 2012

A.Shay Hahn, tiny carpenter, man of mystery.


At the top is a photo of Lawrence (Lorenzo!) Etherington's massive 600 page sketchbook that arrived in the mail a couple of days ago. I've had my head buried in it (when not playing Dead Island, finished the game, really enjoyed the sense of tension it creates) ever since. If you read this blog on a regular basis you'll know of my ongoing love/hate that I have with myself over my drawing skills. I figure this book is a great way to keep me working daily on my skills. If you are unfamiliar with the Etherington Bros. head to their blog its alot of fun, they are living the life and doing it right.
The second shot are a couple of cokpits that I built just in case I want to make any more Mandarin Orange crate vehicles. I'd like to thank all the folks over at Deviantart who took the time to comment on the build and on the sewer system.It's nice to get some positive feedback, since I rarely, if ever, get any comments here, this blog gets huge google hits for the tutorials but rarely does anyone say anything to me directly.
In book news I've sent out the first package for the Any How Town book series and I'm going to wait until the new year before approaching any other agents. The agency that I sent the package to interests me and I want to get a chance to get my first rejection under my belt before approaching any other agents.
If you go to the mad craft shoppe blog (see links) you can see what is currently hanging at the Press Club (850 Dundas West) head on over and pick up a painting, makes a heck of a Christmas gift.
Alright back to the ink mines, take care.
A.Shay Hahn

No comments:

Post a Comment