Saturday, October 1, 2011

Givin' Good Wreckage


Awhile back I was writing about my obsession with the Battlefield Captain America figure not only how cool it was, but also how expensive and as I surf about on ebay, he really isn't any cheaper there so I had to move on and I found this guy Red Hulk, isn't he great ? I do follow some Marvel comics but I honestly have no idea why the Hulk is red, or if he's a different Hulk and the Green one is still around, I just couldn't tell ya. But when I get this guy I'm just going to paint him anyways. But first I may pose him in a diorama of some wreckage which I've been wanting to build for awhile. I did build the abandoned town "set" that the gobblers were running around in (see posts below) but I have never build any good wreckage so using the above source photo I'm going to come up with some. I've also decided I have to get back to drawing so I picked up some brush pens and a bristol pad, expect some AHT sketches to show up here, they may even be for sale!
A.Shay Hahn
madcraftshoppe@live.com
p.s be sure to head to the Wilson 96 for Nuit Blanche and see my work there! (see post at "the mad craft shoppe" blog)
UPDATE Here's the wikipedia link so you can read about who the Red Hulk is http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thunderbolt_Ross and yes, it may be confusing.

No comments:

Post a Comment