Sunday, October 2, 2011

Ya Gotta Be Prepared, must have items for a Rainy Sunday


Since I've been talking more about the builds for Any How Town than the writing I figured I'd post some pictures of stuff I always have lying around and never want to be without if the urge to amuse myself kicks in.
TOP PHOTO I love doing the animal mods,it's not hard, there's a tutorial for making Cliff Hoppers if you scan down the blog. The Rule of Thumb for any Dollar Store mod purchase is ALWAYS BUY AT LEAST TWO, so the afternoon I'm going to swap these heads around for fun, it's always cooler to do multiples. The Titan All Purpose is a good glue for this, but be warned, IT IS RUNNY so use a little stick or a brush you're prepared to throw away to spread it about. This stuff will glue anything and like everything in the photo, it only costs a buck.
BOTTOM PHOTO I buy the  Krafty Kids Wood Craft Cubes in lots of four, they are amazing for builds, I can honestly say they are my favourite recent discovery, I've made so many cool sets with them (photos yet to be posted) never just buy one bag because they aren't often stocked, so buy lots. I use tons of the Titan Carpenter's Glue at least three or four bottles a week, a great product and it's washable. These Krafy Kids Wood Craft Dowels are great for building Jail cell bars and for architectural details like pipes, very easy to cut into smaller sizes too.
So there's today's lesson, please let me know if you're enjoying these notes and I'll try to get a couple of Dragon Pigs ready for later today, but I'll only do that if someone emails me and asks for them, so if you're curious drop me a line.
A.Shay Hahn
madcraftshoppe@live.com

No comments:

Post a Comment