Thursday, October 13, 2011

Build Your Own GOBBLERS! Part Two

 The next step is to base coat your GOBBLERS! I used a mix of green and black just to give them a little more depth, sometimes just basecoating in black makes them look flat. Brush on the paint all over, but not too much you don't want to fill in all the details of the feathers and scales.
 After that dries your GOBBLERS! are ready to be painted any colour you like, I used bright red, yellow ochre and two shades of green on the scales and feathers. I also carefully painted the teeth in white (with a bit of yellow ochre mixed in) to show off their chompers. After that I put some white glue (or carpenter's glue) down on the bases and added the moss. This mossy stuff can be bought in the craft section of most Dollarama's but it is messy so only use a bit out of the bag at a time. Let everything dry.
 So here's my collection of GOBBLER'S! so far, I think I count 13 so far.
 have a great day,
A.Shay Hahn

No comments:

Post a Comment