Friday, August 12, 2011

Three Headed Kitten and Friend



You may remember the three headed dragon from a few posts ago, well now he has a pet, this three headed kitten. I also love this build that used the heads from the Three headed dragon attached to some geese, this is possibly my favourite build yet and given my love of multiples I'm sure I'll make 9 or 10 more, it will make for an amazing action diorama and I've already written the chicken lizards into a story in AHT, it's not until Book 6 or so, but it will be a doozy.
 Haven't been able to write as much as I would like to this week, working on an album cover (see link "the mad craft shoppe for progress) and TShirt Designs etc. and they've been eating up most of my time.
 Off to Captain America tonight with my best girl to see my all time favourite superhero, the Red Skull.
A.Shay Hahn
madcraftshoppe@live.com


No comments:

Post a Comment