Friday, August 26, 2011

Hallowe'en In August

According to Dollarama, Hallowe'en is just around the corner and I picked up this great bag of skulls, each is about the size of a plum, I will probably build some kind of spooky old temple "set" with them, covered with moss and snakes. It may not even be for an Any How Town story. I started building a Haunted House diorama maybe I'll add some of these to it and build some kind of giant Hallowe'en themed set to distribute the candy with when the kids come to the house.
I have a few paintings that I need to finish (see the madcraftshoppe) so the next draft of Book One has stalled, hopefully I can devote the entire month of September to Book One and Two and work uninterrupted, it really throws me off trying to both paint and write.
A.Shay Hahn

No comments:

Post a Comment