Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Lunch Time on Skull Island, part two


So I guess I got a little carried away with Skull Island and used the whole bag and two Dollarama bracelets worth of smaller skulls to build these four diorama  pieces, and I ain't stopping here. I've also been exploring the world of ebay (so late to the party I know) and did bid on a couple of things for the AHT builds, man they really try to get you with the shipping, crazy. I think that we're going to have to go even crazier with these pieces and keep piling the skulls up really high, let's call it "Going full Conan", the comic magazines not the new film of course, and maybe add some crazy chimpanzees roaming about.
I'll been hanging a show of paintings at the Wilson 96 today, it's on College Str. in Toronto, right across from the Royal Cinema, check out the flying chair paintings over at the other blog (see links "mad craft shoppe") they are bee-u-tiful.
lots to do, lots to do.
A.Shay Hahn

No comments:

Post a Comment