Friday, August 26, 2011

"Death of a Franchise ?"


I didn't see "Tron Legacy" I had absolutely zero interest in checking it out, except for the soundtrack by Daft Punk (but then again I was also excited that Mastodon did the music for "Jonah Hex" so...) I really don't have the connection to the film that other people do. I wasn't even very good at the video game, but I did like this Kevin Flynn action figure when I saw it, these did retail at about $13.00 each when the film came out, and oh how the mighty have fallen to my price point. Did I mention they light up ? See that Kenobi bathrobe thing that's grey ? That thing lights up, and on the other dude those orange chest dots light up.

I was really happy to find that guy (the other dude) I've been writing notes about a group of Bounty Hunters who end up coming to Any How Town and I needed an infamous one, I needed my own Boba Fett for the AHT mythology so when I saw this guy with  his ant like helmet I knew I would have something cool to work with, once I start gluing bits all over him.

I've been doing some other really cool building for the world of AHT, I hope to have some great action shots to post here tomorrow.
best,
ASH


No comments:

Post a Comment